Safe, non toxic nutrient additive used to keep growing media and root system free of unwanted visitors.
- Very easy to use
- Completely safe and environmentally friendly
- Contains no toxic pesticides
- Can be used as a preventative
- Can be used in any grow-system with any substrate
- Very highly concentrated – a 20ml bottle treats up to 2000 litres of feed-water
Tanlin can be used in any type of grow-system and with any growing medium. For recirculating hydroponic systems simply add Tanlin to your reservoir at a rate of 1ml (40 drops)/100 litres and mix well. For soil or coco use, mix 1 drop of Tanlin to 2 litre of water and thoroughly drench the growing medium. Repeat weekly. Tanlin can be reapplied if necessary or can be used as part of your normal watering/feed routine.
- Recommended dosage for recirculating systems: 1ml (40 drops)/100 litres
- Recommended dosage for run-to waste systems: 5 drops in 200ml water for each 10 litres of rooting medium
- Recommended dosage for soil or coco: 1 drop per 2 litres of water